slide description

Loss assessors providing professional nationwide support

Flood and water damage

A firm of professional Loss Assessors

If you’ve suffered a fire, flood or burglary, you may be looking to make a significant claim on your insurance. But how much will you receive?

You pay your insurance premiums so it’s natural to assume that your insurance company will cover the full cost of any loss or damage. Sadly this isn’t always the case. It’s likely that your insurance company will employ a Loss Adjuster to assess your claim, with the aim of reducing the amount they have to pay out.

This can make the whole process of claiming on a home or business insurance policy very stressful at an already difficult time. It’s not surprising that many people find the prospect of making a claim very daunting. That’s where we can help.

Fire and smoke damage insurance claim

Get an experienced Loss Assessor on your side

AKA Claims are an experienced firm of independent Loss Assessors.  We’ll make your life easier by looking after your claim from start to finish, while ensuring you get every penny you deserve from your insurance company.

All of our fees will be included in the final payment you’ll receive from your insurance company. In the majority of cases these are more than covered by the higher payouts we secure.

Whether you’re a homeowner, business or landlord, we can assist in the preparation and presentation of insurance claims resulting from burglary, theft, flooding, water damage, fire and subsidence, as well as cases of business interruption and loss of rent.

The best time to get a Loss Assessor on your side is before you make your claim, but we can still step in if your claim in underway and you’re having problems with your insurance company.

Burglary or theft insurance claim

Arrange a consultation with one of our team today

If you would like help with an insurance claim, just call us now on 01273 670 006 to arrange a no-obligation consultation with one of our team. Alternatively, please just complete the form below.

Request a call back