Commercial Property Insurance Claims
The consequences of a fire, flood or theft could put your business’ future at serious risk. Valuable machinery or stock may have been destroyed, or you might have lost critical equipment and data. You may even be unable to use your premises.
At such a difficult time, you’ll be looking for help and support to get your business back on track. That’s why you should appoint a Commercial Loss Assessor as soon as possible.
Effectively managing a commercial property insurance claim requires years of experience and professional expertise. Retaining AKA Claims in the event of an insurance claim might be one of the best business decisions you ever make.
Working with a Commercial Loss Assessor
We can manage your claim from start to finish to ensure you receive the best possible settlement from your insurance company. To achieve this we will:
- Instruct any emergency repairs that are necessary, such as locksmiths, glaziers or professional drying services.
- Check your policy details and confirm your level of cover with your insurance company.
- If necessary, help arrange alternative premises for your business.
- Prepare a detailed assessment of your premise’s contents and a full valuation of all insured damage for presentation to your insurance company.
- Appoint surveyors to prepare a detailed survey and schedule of repairs. We’ll use our own appointed consultants, rather than those put forward by your insurers.
- Obtain tenders from insurance company approved contractors for all the necessary repairs to your premises.
- Complete all of the documentation around your business interruption insurance claim, including your insurer’s forms.
- Meet with your insurance company’s appointed Loss Adjustor and handle all questions and negotiations, including answering any emails, letters or phone calls.
- Undertake all further communication with your insurers through to the completion of your claim.
- Advise you on the most appropriate type of settlement.
- Project manage the restoration of your premises, so they are returned to a high standard and your complete satisfaction.
What if my commercial property insurance claim is already underway?
The first few days of any commercial property insurance claim are critical. However, even if your claim has already started, it’s not too late to call AKA Claims and get a Commercial Loss Assessor on your side.
For example, it might be a few weeks or even months since you started your claim and you may be having problems with your insurer, or you might be unhappy with their proposed settlement. If this is the case, we can still step in and take over the negotiations.
Take action now
If you would like help with a commercial property insurance claim, please just call us now on 01273 670 006 to arrange a no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced Loss Assessors. Alternatively, just complete our website Contact Us form.